Sunday, January 24, 2010

Craptacular Shitastic NFL Playoffs

I've been pretty quiet during the playoffs and for good reason. The majority of games have been unspectacular bores pieces of donkey dung.

The only three games I've enjoyed were the Jets upset win over the Chargers, the Vikings dismantling of the Cowboys and the Colts and Jets conference final. The rest have been boring blowouts with the exception being the Cardinals vs. Packers slugfest. Even that game sucked. Most people will look at the score and think "Wow" what a game. It was anything but good. It was sloppy defense and terrible to watch.

I expect the Vikings vs. Saints game about to kick off to be a shoot out but who knows.

And why a goalie should never lose track of the ball:

No comments:

My Sports Allegiances

My favorite teams are in no particular order: Houston Texans, San Antonio Spurs(NBA champs 99, 03, 05, 07, 14) and the Houston Cougars, Pittsburgh Penguins (Stanley Cups 91, 92, 08, 16, 17)
My secondary teams are: Houston Dynamo(MLS Champs 06, 07), Houston Astros (NL Champs 05), Houston Rockets (NBA Champs 94, 95)
Teams I Hate: Anything out of Dallas
Teams I Enjoy Seeing Lose: Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Baylor Bears football
Teams that are Insignificant: rice owls