Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Dead Days of Summer

I have nothing new to add thus no entries lately.

The Astros are atrocious.  The best I can do is start to scan the minor league system for looking for something to clasp onto in desperate hope for the future.

The Texans still concern me.  I still want to know who is going to play linebacker.  I'm not sold on Connor Barwin as a LB.  They are going into the new season with the same defensive backs.  If there is a new season.

I pretty much could careless if the NBA locks out, folds and goes away for ever.

So right now I'm keeping myself entertained with soccer.  I watched the Gold Cup, some of the women's World Cup and the Dynamo. 

At the very least I'm looking forward to college football and the Return of Case Keenum to my Houston Cougars.

No blog entry for a while because really not much to blog about.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

My Sports Allegiances

My favorite teams are in no particular order: Houston Texans, San Antonio Spurs(NBA champs 99, 03, 05, 07, 14) and the Houston Cougars, Pittsburgh Penguins (Stanley Cups 91, 92, 08, 16, 17)
My secondary teams are: Houston Dynamo(MLS Champs 06, 07), Houston Astros (NL Champs 05), Houston Rockets (NBA Champs 94, 95)
Teams I Hate: Anything out of Dallas
Teams I Enjoy Seeing Lose: Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Baylor Bears football
Teams that are Insignificant: rice owls