Saturday, September 6, 2008

Unkle Monkee vs. The Line - Week 1

I'm going to keep track of how I do against the line this football season. So without further ado, here goes.

Bengals -2 vs. Ravens - Bengals
Jets -3 vs. Dolphins - Jets
Chiefs +15.5 vs. Patriots - Pats
Texans +6.5 vs. Steelers - Steelers
Jags -3 vs. Titans - Titans
Lions -3 vs. Falcons - Lions
Seahawks +1 vs. Buffalo - Seahawks
Bucs +3 vs. Saints - Saints
Rams +7.5 vs. Eagles - Eagles
Cowboys -6 vs. Browns - Cowboys
Panthers +9 vs. San Diego - Panthers
Cardinals -2.5 vs. 49ers - Cards
Bears +9.5 vs. Colts - Colts
Vikings +2.5 vs. Packers - Packers
Broncos -3 vs. Raiders - Broncos

No comments:

My Sports Allegiances

My favorite teams are in no particular order: Houston Texans, San Antonio Spurs(NBA champs 99, 03, 05, 07, 14) and the Houston Cougars, Pittsburgh Penguins (Stanley Cups 91, 92, 08, 16, 17)
My secondary teams are: Houston Dynamo(MLS Champs 06, 07), Houston Astros (NL Champs 05), Houston Rockets (NBA Champs 94, 95)
Teams I Hate: Anything out of Dallas
Teams I Enjoy Seeing Lose: Texas Longhorns, Texas A&M Aggies, Baylor Bears football
Teams that are Insignificant: rice owls